Wildlife Challenge for Valley Drivers | Urban Wildlife
For local drivers in the Santa Ynez Valley, it's a jungle out there.
Deer, coyotes, foxes, bobcats, raccoons, skunks, opossums and other critters can be spotted along major highways by observant motorists. Even bear and mountain lions may be seen.
Read more: http://santamariatimes.com/news/local/it-s-a-jungle-for-local-drivers/article_a0156e72-1fdf-11e1-b727-0019bb2963f4.html#ixzz1flOhtY1n
Source: Santa Maria Times
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dear Jon: Why Does Marian Hospital Transfer Patients to Cottage Hospital?
- Santa Barbara Murder Investigation, Victim Stabbed to Death in Chuch Parking Lot
- Red Flag Warning Issued For Santa Barbara County
- Drunk Driving Arrest Made In Santa Barbara
- One Person in Serious Injury After Crash, Jaws of Life Used